WinPlusX bring Windows 8 quick access menu feature (Win+X Menu) in your XP, Vista or Seven. As its name suggests you can open this menu form both by right mouse click or by pressing Win+X on your keyboard.
- It is Very Small in Size.
- You can also use it as your Launcher because now you can also Add or Remove Your Own Shorcuts to it. These Shorcuts are in a INI file , So, No Need To Have More Space.
- Automatically Saves your shorcuts.
- For Removal of Shortcuts GO TO WINPLUSX OPTION HERE CHECK THE REMOVE SHORTCUTS CHECKBOX AND THEN CLICK ON THE MENU WHICH YOU WANT TO REMOVE AND AFTER REMOVAL UNCHECK REMOVE SHORTCUTS OPTION.
- Automatically Sets The Added Shortcuts Icon.
- All Shortcuts have Icons.
- Seperators to classify Shortcuts.
- Pre-Added Important Shortcuts like Device manager, notepad, registry editor, event viewer and so many.
- Open quick access menu from right click at Start Orb or by pressing Win+X default hotkeys.
- As you can find it by its size that WinPlusX is Very Low On Resource Usage.