Sudoku is played on a grid of 9 rows and 9 columns. You need to fill in the grid, so that every row, every column and every 3x3 box, contains the digits 1 through 9 (no repeats). Sudoku Master offers a wide range of features:
- Automatically creates puzzles. All puzzles have a unique solution that can be solved without guessing.
- Create your own puzzle. Copy a puzzle from a newspaper or magazine, and use Sudoku Master to help you solve the puzzle.
- 5 levels of difficulty - Very Easy, Easy, Medium, Hard and Very Hard
- Support for pencil marks
- Show or hide highlights for invalid entries
- Highlights selected digit to visualize their position
- Support branching to test solutions
- Unlimited undo
- Full keyboard and mouse support
- Printing support – you can print a booklet of Sudoku puzzles to take with you.
Sudoku Master lets you play a Sudoku variant, using letters instead of numbers. In that case, the first line of the puzzle will always be a valid English word.