SliderView is a mix between many things :
Apple Dashboard : It open above desktop, with a transparent background, and show your “widgets”
Android desktop : You can slide horizontally your widget.
Object Dock : SliderView support some Docklets from ObjectDock
Windows Explorer : You can navigate vertically thru your widgets
In the main window :
- Right click on desktop to open context menu to create a new widget.
- Right click on widget to open menu to Delete (careful, no confirmation for now) or Open properties dialog for widgets or Docklets.
- Right click on widget and move mouse to move the widget.
- Left click on widget and move mouse to slide the desktop.
- Left click in desktop to hide SliderView.
- Left click + SHIFT key to resize a widget.
- Left click + CTRL key to rotate a widget.
- Double-click on widget to “Enter” in this widget, the widgets can contains other widgets like folders.
- Press BACKSPACE key or click on the “Down” picture to go back to previous desktop.
- Press HOME key to go to “Main Desktop” (first SliderView desktop)
- Press keyboard to write the string you want to search in widget’s title.
- Drag and drop widget on another to set it as “Child”.
- Drag and drop widget on the “Down” bitmap (back button) to put it in the parent folder.