PDFCreator is a free tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application. It is a printer driver; it transforms the generic printer commands generated by programs into PDF commands and stores them in a PDF file. The result is that you can now create PDF files from almost all programs that can print. You can set a number of properties of the PDF file.
- safe-to-install awardCreate PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc
- New: Digitally sign your PDFs to ensure that you are the author and the file has not been modified
- New: Create PDF/A files for long term archives
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
- And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Supports Windows Vista and Windows 7