PDFTools is a PDF management application. It can encrypt, decrypt, join, split, stamp, create and rearrange a PDF file. PDFTools is easy to use application. Its main window gives easy access to all features available in PDFTools.
- Encrypt PDF : This option allows you to password protect any PDF file. Also, you can specify additional features for protected PDF. (Note: Some of the features are only available if you select 128 bit encryption).
- Decrypt PDF : This option allows you to create a protection-free version of a encrypted PDF file.
- Join PDFs : This option allows you to create a PDF file by joining multiple PDF files.
- Split PDF : This option allows you to split a PDF file in multiple ways. You can split each page to new PDF, split even pages to new PDF, split odd pages to new PDF, split after given page number, split at every given page count or split a range of pages to new PDF file.
- Stamp PDF : This option allows you to overlay (or stamp) a Text or Image over a PDF file. You can overlay Text/Image at pre-defined location in pages or at any custom location by giving its X and Y position. For text, in custom position you can define angle (in Degrees) for text. For Image, you can define the scaling for image. Scale option is available for both pre-defined location and custom location.
- Rearrange PDF : This option allows you arrange pages in a PDF file. You can reverse all pages, copy multiple pages on single page or create handout style pages.
- Create PDF : This option allows you create a PDF file from xml file