OpenTeacher is an opensource vocabulary training application that helps you learn a foreign language! Enter a list of words in both a known and a foreign language, and OpenTeacher tests you.
OpenTeacher can help you learn what you need to know for you next test. OpenTeacher allows you to make use of a lesson type where you are being teached in small parts. Once you know one part, OpenTeacher moves on to the next. This should help you remember large doses of information without being overwhelmed by it's size.
You can also be tested by OpenTeacher. While OpenTeacher tests you, it keeps track of your progress and tells you how much you know, so you can make sure that you know enough to pass your next test!
OpenTeacher has the following features:
- Smart question asking and interval training
- Think answer, shuffle answer and repeat answer input modes
- Easy symbol, Greek and Cyrillic input
- Read and write T2K (Teach2000), wrts and read ABBYY Lingvo Tutor files
- Save and open your online WRTS lists
- Print your word lists
- Available in Arabic, Trad. Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.