Office mail is a complete email solution for small/medium businesses, homes, schools and colleges. It is a small email server which forms the perfect gateway between your internal and external email. It works with all email clients (Outlook, Outlook Express, Pegasus, Opera etc) as well as providing webmail and will perform the following functions:
- It collects everyone's email through a single internet connection and then delivers to the appropriate user depending on who the email was addressed to (allowing the use of a domain 'catchall' account). Users can then collect their email through the Local Area Network even if they don't have an internet connection.
- It delivers everyone's email to the outside world using the same internet connection.
- It provides everyone on the network with internal email so that users can email each other instantly.
- It filters out spam and harmful viruses!
- It provides users with mail forwarding and auto-responding. In other words it gives everyone on a LAN spam- and virus-free email - both to everyone else on the LAN and to the outside world. Install Office Mail on one PC (it doesn't even have to be a dedicated PC) and everyone on the network can use it to send and receive emails from their PCs.