Nvn Installer is a professional tool for creating great-looking installation packages. Installers made with Nvn Installer work on all Windows systems and are fully MSI compatible.
Features of Nvn Installer:
- Install your software into program files or any custom directory.
- Install files and folder into system folders like Windows, Local, Application Data etc
- Create desktop, start menu and internet shortcuts
- Install and register services. Control (start, stop, etc.) them both on install and uninstall.
- Install .Net assemblies into Global Assembly Cache (GAC)
- Associate files having certain extensions to open with your application
- Specify any type of registry keys and values to install.
- Create new environment variable or update existing environment variable during installation.
- Create set of launch conditions to install your software on system with required operating system, softwares and configuration.
- Extend your installer's capabilities by executing JS, VBScript, an EXE, or a DLL custom actions during install.
- The NvnInstaller-console program is a text-based runner and can be used when you want to control NvnInstaller from command prompt. It is useful for automation and integration into other systems.
- Schedule your Nvn Installer setup projects using Build Scheduler to build at regular intervals.