Nexus File is an Explorer for Windows which allows you to manage your files/folders fast and effectively.
- Dual Pane: You can see two folders side by side. And it makes you to do compare, navigate and copy/move operations fast and effectively.
- Multi-Tab: Besides dual pane, you can use tabs on each pane. Use Ctrl+Tab to navigate through tabs opened.
- FTP: NexusFile supports simple FTP functions. So you don't need to launch another FTP client for a little FTP operations.
- Archive: NexusFile supports ZIP, RAR, ARJ, ACE, ALZ extraction and ZIP compression without any external programs.
7z, iso and other formats will be supported soon.
- Colors: You can customize colors by file types. This helps distinguishing files at glance.
- Advanced Rename: Insert, Delete, Find/Replace, Numbering and more can be done with Advanced Rename. Also you can combine these actions and save so you can use it later.
- Work Folder: If you set a folder as an work folder. you can go to that folder with shortcut key right away. Also copy/move/extract files/folders to an work folder with only two step keyboard shortcut. (ex: Alt+C -> 1(Work Folder Number)
- Shortcut Keys: Almost all functions have their shortcut key. So you can manage files very fast without moving your hand to the mouse. You can customize these shortcut keys.
- Folder Tree: NexusFile supports old NCD style folder tree(F10).
- Skin: Default skin is black. But if you don't like it, you can change skin by selecting menu [View > Skin].