LinuxLive USB Creator is a free and open-source software for Windows. It will help you in your journey of discovery with Linux.
For you, LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux.
Free and Open-source
- LiLi is a completely free and open-source software for Windows only. It has been built with simplicity in mind and it can be used by anybody. All you have to do is to pick up a Linux in the list and give it a try.
No reboot needed
- Are you sick of having to reboot your PC to try Linux ? No need with LiLi. It has a built-in virtualization feature that lets you run your Linux in Windows just out of the box !
Supports many Linux distributions
- Wow ! Did you see that never-ending list ? They are almost all there : Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, OpenSUSE, Mint, Slax, CentOS, ArchLinux, Gentoo, PCLinuxOS, Sabayon, BackTrack, Puppy Linux ...
- Having a Live USB is better than just using a Live CD because you can even save your datas and install softwares. This feature is called persistence (available only on selected Linux).
Read the FAQ for more information.
SmartClean & SmartDownload
- SmartClean uninstalls properly any previous Live USB installs and SmartDownload lets you download any supported Linux in 2 clicks automatically selecting the best mirror to download it.
SmartClean also lets you clean your USB key in one click.