Ink2Go is an extremely simple yet powerful screen annotation and screen recording solution for presentations. You can then save your annotation as an image or as a video for sharing. It is a perfect tool for presenters to communicate and to share their ideas, whether they are educators creating online lessons, corporate managers preparing their month-end sales presentation, or doctors sharing their findings with one another over email. Features include:
- Let you write, draw or highlight on any content being shown on the desktop, be it a webpage, a slideshow, a running video or even presentation mode of PowerPoint.
- Save the current desktop with your annotations as an image (formats: PNG, JPEG, Bitmap or GIF).
- Record High-Quality video of entire desktop together with your annotation as a video (WMV).
- Let you define a region of interest on the screen and only record within that region.
- Record your voice from the microphone.
- Allow pause and resume during a recording session.
- Toggle the webcam view on/off for recording. For a video presentation, showing your webcam view might help you connect better with your audience.
- Toggle between your desktop screen and a whiteboard with just a single-click. Helpful when you want to quickly show your idea on a clean page.
- Let you create a new page to annotate without destroying the current annotations. You can easily go back and forth between the created pages.
- Allow you to annotate on extended or mirrored monitors.
- Floating toolbar that can be moved around, so that it never gets into the way of your presentation.
- 8 pens, 4 highlighters and 3 erasers of various colors and sizes for your convenience.
- Mouse mode that let you control other applications as per normal while your annotations are still showing on top.