Dual Wallpaper simplifies the process of using images as wallpaper on multiple monitor setups. You can have a single image which is spread across all of your monitors, or you can have different images on each monitor, or if you have enough monitors, you could say have an image spread across 2 of your monitors with another image displayed on the third monitor.
It also correctly sets the wallpaper when your primary monitor is not your leftmost or topmost monitor.
- Allows you to quickly move windows between monitors.
- Launch applications to start on a particular monitor.
- Provides some of the new Windows 7 hotkeys to XP and Vista users.
- Lock cursor onto a monitor, or provide resistance to moving between monitors.
- Create wallpaper with different images on each monitor or spanning multiple monitors.
- Disable secondary monitors while another application is running.
- Capture images from the primary monitor and display them on the secondary monitor.