Disco XT is a versatile audio playback/DJ application with tools for mixing/joining and organizing audio files/music. Disco XT is suitable for real-time use and for audio export/save.
Includes multi-layer audio looping and sequencing tool with effects and mixing.
Features (included in Disco XT)
- Quick audio file start offset/play duration adjustment.
- Adjust tempo, rate, reverse, loop-within-loop, panning and equalizers.
- Add multiple audio files to play simultaneously (multiple layers).
- Add effects to individual layers, to all layers or to all main output.
- Adjust effect parameters to change dynamically during playback with timeline point editor.
- Create multiple loops to form a playlist/song from the loops.
- Organize loops to folders.
- Repeat all/repeat one modes.
- Rendering/export to audio files with several options (render all loops, selected loop, loops separately, layers as separate files).
- Optionally BPM synced loop lengths and navigation, auto BPM detect, waveform grid views/snapping.
- Recording line-in/microphone or the additional players.
- Three instances of the tool available each with separate crossfader for realtime use.
- Saving/opening created documents.
- Effects include: reverb, delay, chorus/flanger, dynamics compressor/expander, EQs, filters, distortion.
- Several different tempo/time/pitch adjustment types to select with adjustable parameters.
- Audio peaking processor to remove/keep other than peaks/loud notes/hits.
- Load audio files by drag and drop or by using a fully-featured audio file library with search, folder lists, prelistening.