CuteMaze is a simple, top-down game in which mazes are randomly generated using one of a choice of several different algorithms. You move the character through the maze while hunting for targets (cheese, by default)—the game is won once all of these targets have been picked up.
- Showing the amount of time and steps it has taken to play the maze (optional)
- "Bread crumb" trail to show you where you've already been (optional)
- Flag system which allows you to mark and later un-mark any square on the board
- Hints that direct you to the closest target
- Zooming out to see more of the maze
- SVG themes (two themes come with the game)