BroadCam is an audio/video streaming program that allows you to stream web cameras and video footage across your network or the internet. The video can be viewed using your web-browser which will open your default media player if required. Each video stream will have broadband and dial-up versions to support people connecting with differing connection speeds.
Some of the main features of BroadCam are:
* Audio and Video can be streamed from a camera connected to the server
* Any video file can be streamed (as long as Windows Media Player can play the file)
* Broadband and Dialup streams are provided
* Camera output can stream via video or jpg images
* A wide range of browsers can be used to view the output, including those on Mac systems
BroadCam is ideal for companies who broadcast video announcements. Lecturers and teachers can also easily set up video broadcasts of video content or classes on their class webpage, or email invitations for students to watch streamed video content.