AVS Photo Editor has a user friendly interface and a lot of useful tools and functions, which help you perform necessary editing operations. With the AVS Photo Editor application you can easily find the needed folder, edit your photos the way you want using different tools, changing color and tone settings or selecting one of the available ready presets and finally save the image you have just edited into one of the supported image formats. It offers everything for you to excite your fantasy, achieve the best results and simply enjoy the process.
Using AVS Photo Editor you can quickly and easily perform the following tasks:
- use the convenient folders tree on the Browse Tab to find the directory or image you need;
- switch between different photo view modes using the Global Zoom;
- view information about the image file you are editing;
- apply ready photo correction presets to give an individual touch to each image;
- adjust color as well as brightness and contrast in your photos;
- correct tonal range in your images and have a look at the Image Histogram to learn what exactly has changed in the tone representation;
- save the adjustments made as a preset;
- apply vignettes to your images to draw attention to their center;
- add a text or image watermark to your photos to protect your copyrights;
- use the Red Eye Correction option to bring eyes their natural color back;
- select the Retouch or Brush tool to perform a certain editing task;
- crop your photos as you like;
- compare your images before and after editing;
- print the edited photos after setting the paper format, their size and position on a sheet.