Main features of Audio Evolution 5 :
- Completely new audio system called 'eXtream'. It features 32-bit floating point processing from begin to end with lots of headroom, flexible routing and is very friendly on cpu usage.
- MIDI sequencing : recording and playback to/from multiple MIDI sources and edit them directly on the time line!
- Virtual instrument support (VSTi)
- Unlimited number of tracks
- Unlimited number of groups
- Event automation (automate volume, panning, fx sends, fx parameters etc.)
- Route tracks to groups and groups to other groups
- Unlimited effect sends and busses (add as many as you want)
- Multi-channel recording and playback up to 32-bits @ 192kHz
- Record straight away with only one button or key press
- Use AE5 either with an outboard mixing desk or your sound card's monitoring facilities for zero-latency monitoring, or use the software input monitoring facilities if you don't have such equipment
...and a lot more!