Trello is a whiteboard with superpowers. It lets you organize anything easily, from life goals and to-do lists to group projects. Add images, checklists, due dates, attachments, and more to your Trello board. We’ve even got mobile apps! Trello works wonders for teams. Assign tasks, streamline communication, and get everyone on the same page, fast.
Team projects are where Trello really shines. Improve communication, eliminate email traffic, and get everyone on the same page—fast.
- Don't forget a thing: Add a checklist to keep on top of all those little to-dos. There’s also a nice, big progress meter, because who doesn’t love a nice, big progress meter?
- Your files, right where you need them: Got a relevant file, image, or document? Attach it right to the card, and you’ll never have to go scrambling through your inbox looking for it later.
- Bring your board to life: Attach photos, drawings, sketches, and mockups to quickly illustrate ideas at a glance.
- Find cards easily: Customize labels for your cards, and use filters to only show what you want. You can also filter by keywords and by person (if you’re on a team).
- Never miss a deadline: Attach a date and it will appear on the front of the card. When that date is approaching, it will turn yellow as a gentle reminder.
- See into the past: Trello keeps a record of everything that’s happened on the card: comments, changes, additions. You’ll never wonder “How did that happen?” again.